For those who regularly play, particularly on the community servers, you may have noticed a couple of TAMods updates recently (versions 1.17 and 1.18).
These (and some accompanying updates to the serverside TAMods and the community login servers) have mostly included fixes /u/Griffon27 has written that should improve the stability of the game when playing with TAMods and playing on custom servers.
Just to give a bit of visibility into what's improved, I'm posting a list of the major changes.
- Implemented serverside match end / summary screen, making the summary work for players not using clientside TAMods (plus giving you info about other players!) and fixing a common 'crash on map end' issue
- Fix consistent issue where TAMods would cause the game client to freeze/crash when quitting
- Fix for client crashes when running server commands on custom servers
This goes along with some fixes made further back that I don't think we ever announced:
- Fix for server crash when a vehicle is destroyed shortly after its pilot exits the vehicle
- Fix for crashes when selecting loadouts from numpad in OOTB
It's not exciting new features but hopefully these make the experience of playing with TAMods and on community servers a bit smoother!