Just pushed some updates for the client TAMods DLL. Updates are focused on community servers.
TAMods v1.12 fixes:
- Fixed Ubermenu not opening the console
- Fixed issues where GOTY classes would not show up if you inject TAMods before logging in
- Fixed bug where the third-person component of skins on GOTY classes would not apply correctly
TAMods v1.11 fixes:
- Routes should work again
- On OOTB servers, vehicles were locked in the menu incorrectly
- Crashes on game end on HiRez servers
Just pushed out an update for the client TAMods DLL. Updates are focused on community servers.
- With the client DLL injected, the end-match summary screen is now supported on custom / community servers. Not all fields are currently filled (e.g. MVP awards)
- Credits are now supported on GOTY servers
- Bug fix: loading and listing routes now works if your config path has non-ascii characters in it